Connect with God through worship, service & relationships
We hope that you enjoy your visit, and leave with a renewed spirit and a deeper understanding of God’s Word. Come, be refreshed and strengthened by God’s Holy Word.
Are you new to our church?
If you are new to our church or may have been with us for a while and wish to draw closer, you are surely welcome here! Our staff and whole community are here to invite you into the heart of our church family.
There are many reasons to join.
When God created us, He gave each of us a unique set of gifts and talents. As stewards, we are called to spend time discovering, cultivating, and sharing our God-given talents. At Good Shepherd, we want to help you find meaningful and rewarding ways of using your talents in your church and in your community.
Good Shepherd has a number of Bible Studies running at various times.
Caring & Loving Environment
God has richly blessed Good Shepherd over the years, with over 1100 members and over a hundred children in the school.
Fellowship & Community
Find meaningful and rewarding ways of using your talents in your church and in your community.
Join Us In Faith
Our Church Believes:
- In the one true God, the Holy Trinity, as confessed in the three ecumenical creeds, who is the Creator and Sustainer of all things;
- That all people are in bondage to sin, death, and the devil, and are unable to free themselves or make themselves right with God by their own powers;
- That Jesus Christ, true God and true man, lived a perfect and holy life for us, shed His blood for us on the cross to atone for our sins, and rose from the grave on the third day declaring His victory over Satan and the grave for us;
- That the Holy Spirit delivers Christ’s forgiveness, life, and salvation to us – fully and freely – through the preaching of the Word, through Baptism, Absolution, and the Lord’s Supper;
- That Christ is working in us to lead lives of faith toward God and fervent love toward one another in the vocations to which He calls us;
- That Christ’s Church is to send out workers to proclaim the Gospel and is to bear witness to the living hope she has in Christ Jesus with gentleness and respect;
- That Christ’s Church is to actively extend God’s mercy to the poor and weak and defenseless, showing love to our neighbors.
- That Christ will come again on the Last Day to judge the living and the dead and to give eternal life to all who believe in Him.